Monday, September 8, 2008

Such a Big Helper!

Saturdays are always cleaning days in our house. And Kaylie loves to help when ever she can. While I was cleaning the counter tops, she helped herself to the broom and swept the entire kitchen floor for me. She did it a little differently then I would have done, she swept everything very neatly into all the corners of the room.
After she was done she explained her logic in her little inaudible talk again. Here she is giving me her step by step explanation.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

hey krista! so fun to find your blog- you're little girl is adorable! she is just too cute. :) sadly our blog is private but if you email me at curtisblogs@gmail.com i'd love to send you a link! so fun to catch up and see the cute pics of your fun little girl :)