Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Abstract Art


Everytime that I take Kaylie outside she likes to look for flowers to pick, but there were no flowers for her to pick today so she picked some weeds. She litterally picked every one that she could find but then it started to rain so we had to come back inside.

After she picks flowers she likes to carefully arrange them in a vase, so I gave her a vase to put them in. I guess she decided that she could do a little better than the typical vase so she ran off and pulled out one of her snow boots, and then she carefully arranged each weed as you can see here.




After she was done arranging her work she brought the boot to me and obviously wanted my approval. It was so cute that I just had to get a picture.

If you think about it, it is technically abstract art, well, at least seasonal abstract art. And if you ask me (even though I'll be the first to admit that I am biased), I would say that we have a little master on our hands!

2 comments:

Klingler said...

I love it!! How fun are little kids. I am so happy you found us and now to have found you and your beautiful family. Oh Krista - we got a lot to catch up on. Where are you guys living now?

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing ever... and her artisic ablilities are priceless!