Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday Month

February is our Birthday Month...somehow just about half the people in my family have Birthdays in February. My Sister-in-law through a Birthday party for my niece Brynnlee and Kaylie because they were born a day apart... it was a "Tangled" Party... and it was a blast...my S.I.L. is amazing...thanks Chantell. Here are some pics of the food at the party.

Brynnlee and Kaylie tearing into their presents.
Kaylie's hot pink "Nom-nom"... so I have been making stuff for two years for a living and my kids are surrounded by pillows that they love but none have ever been theirs so I finally broke down and made them some "Nom-Noms" for Kaylie's B'day... and she was very excited to finally get one of mommy's pillows for herself.
Love this picture... she wanted a big stuffed Unicorn for her B'day and here you can see by the look on her face that she got it.
And here is her My little Pony Unicorn!
Oh...how she loves this Unicorn!
Love this shot...didn't mean for it to turn out this way...just did!
Thanks to my brother Matthew...my kids are obsessed with Angry Birds.
I can't believe my baby girl is 5!!! My how time flies!

And my Birthday....by the time it rolls around I am so sick of B'days! And yes I'm 27.

I hate pics of myself but Aaron looks so cute helping me blow out the candles.

1 comment:

Hardy's said...

Happy birthday! Hope you all are well.

Shay