Monday, September 28, 2009

Aaron's Baby Blessing

One super cute outfit.

There's a smile!

The whole Flamm Clan...minus Derek (on his mission & almost done might I add) and William (who was taking a nap.)

Yeah, kids never cooperate..oh well.
Jacob and his little man.
Gotta love the random Kaylie in the background...nice. No shoes because Aaron had a blow out and ready or not we had to do pictures right then.
And the icing on the cake...."The Blessing Day Curse"....the blowout. Of course this was after he puked all over it too. At least it was all after the blessing. And for those of you who are worried about the outfit...it came out pretty easy, thank goodness.

4 comments:

Chantell Hammond said...

So cute! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet! Oh, and BTW, I'll be bringing you a ton of Jack's stuff in November, and a gift for Aaron, I'm such a slacker that I haven't sent it out, but I'm too cheap to pay shipping when I know I'll see you in a month, ok 2. And it doesn't fit him yet anyway.

Anna said...

You have such a cute family Krista! And look at you back to your skinny minnie self right after having a baby! LUCKY!

Rachel said...

You guys all look great! Aaron looks a lot like Kaylie (a boy version, of course), I think. Sorry about the blowout. I'll have to remember that for my baby and wait till the last minute to dress him in his blessing outfit!

Summer Mortensen said...

O.k. Krista, you totally make me sick....haha, just kidding!! You are so stinkin' tiny after having your baby, no fair!! You look fantastic girl, what's YOUR secret? The little guy is growing fast, but he still seems so tiny to me! Maybe 'cause mine's a monster now :) Such a cute little family!