Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random (not to mention late) Post

So these were taken way back in June, I was so busy that I never posted them. We were up at the Flamm's house and their neighbor's had a little Barbie Mustang that they were driving around. Kaylie loved riding in i, she didn't want to get out. (I forgot the little neighbor girl's name, pregnancy thing).
I always wanted one of these when I was little, like I would wish on shooting stars for them all the time (seriously, I was a little weird.) But after seeing how fast they can go, I'm not sure that I'll ever get Kaylie one. Fortunately this little neighbor girl was a really good driver, even when Kaylie was shifting the gears (which was hilarious, all the sudden they'd go backwards, forwards, slow, and super fast.) The little driver got sick of Kaylie pretty quick. I was hoping to get a shot of Brynnlee (Kaylie's cousin) but Brynnlee didn't want anything to do with the car, she was content on her bike (such a funny little girl.)

Our friends the Simpson's from Cincinnati, met up with us in Rexburg for just a little bit. We were so excited to see them. These are their girls with Kaylie...they are such cuties. Kaylie was way excited to see them. We miss the Simpson's a ton, wish we could have visited a little longer.






1 comment:

Chantell Hammond said...

You should have taken a picture of Kaylie riding in that car. I would have loved to see the shifting! That sounded so funny!