Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forth of July

Jacob took this picture (he's always experimenting). But Kaylie was so cute, they handed out little flags and you can't tell from the picture, but she was shaking her hips and tapping her feet to the beat as the band went by. That little flag literally made her week, she's been carrying it ever since.
Dancing with Katelyn.

This is what happens when you give your husband the camera for the parade, you get nothing but pictures of old cars. This one was cute because there was an old couple driving, and they were dressed up in twenties style clothing. I can't wait to get old.


Not the greatest picture, but these guys were driving around "magic carpets", which were just lawn motors with a frame and carpets on top. They looked like they were having a blast, I've been telling Jacob that I want him to build me one to drive around.
Kaylie again at the parade. It was perfect weather, which was really nice for me being preggo and all. (Sorry to the random lady in the background, no idea who she is...oh well).
Another car, seriously that's all Jacob got pictures of really. He's just a little obsessed, but I love him any way.
Okay, this was a different parade, it was a week before the Forth (but still a Forth of July Parade...don't ask, your guess is as good as mine.) But this is an ambulance hurse...another Flamm thing I guess, I thought it was cool.
Kaylie and her bag of candy, she didn't trust me to hold it, so she dragged it with her everywhere.
Checking out the spoils after the parade, she got quite a bit of candy and other goodies. She now asks me everyday if we can go to a parade and get candy.








No comments: