Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to complain (we really are blessed) but man, all this "rain" is driving me insane, and I don't know how much more we can take. Here's our little list of problems these days:
1. We're stuck here in Utah, but we really want to be in Idaho, but there's no room in the family business. So we're here in Utah, Jacob's working twice as much as he would in Idaho, for literally about half the pay. But due to the current economy (no thanks to Obama) we dare not ask for a raise.
2. We are starting to have to pay back our student loans, which (due to the above circumstances) is next to impossible, we are not making enough to live and pay them all. And I'm too sick to work.
3. Last week I went to my regular well check visit on the baby and was told that the baby is too skinny and the Dr was worried that my placenta is dieing. This week a little better news, he's still gaining weight...but he's still way too skinny, and my placenta is starting to calcify, so I could have this baby at any time...and I still have a month to go. I'm basically suppose to be on bed rest (try that with a two year old....right). So a little scary....yeah!
4. Kaylie's got her molars growing in, and she's so grouchy and hard to deal with, plus she doesn't sleep very well at night so that means....no sleep for me...yay!
5. We've had every problem with water that you can imagine in our apartment. We love this apartment, and the rent is really cheap, but we've had about all that we can handle. Almost every pipe has had problems, but this week has been the icing on the cake because:
Under the fireplace has started to leak, due to sprinklers and too much rain. As soon as I get it dried out and the carpet all cleaned up it will leak again. And the smell of mold and mildew is just awful, it's making me and everyone else for that matter really sick.
While our landlord was here dealing with the fireplace issues I was in the bathroom doing my hair, when the ceiling above the shower started to drip really bad. (Not the greatest picture, but it is dripping). I'm just glad that he was here to see it because it's done it before but he never really believed me. Apparently the lady upstairs, had her shower on and it was leaking through into our bathroom....lucky me.