Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally Get'n a Sewing Machine!

I've always wanted a Sewing Machine, of my very own, and Jacob finally ordered me one yesterday. I've earned it with my BedBuggs Shop, and I'm soooooo excited. (This is what happens when you get older, you get excited over really odd things.)

~It comes in on Monday, and I can't wait. When I get it I'm going to start making BedBugg Throw Pillow, they are so cute (if I can say so myself.)
A SUPER BIG THANKS to all those of you who have helped spread the word about my shop...every little bit helps, and I just can't thank you enough!

~If you would like to help spread the word, you still can, just copy the Grab Button text, go to your "add a gadget" on your Blog and paste...that's it! This button automatically links to my shop! Thanks Again!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. I totally thought you would have already had a sewing machine with all of the crafts you make. I am looking forward to seeing you throw pillows. Still have been putting the word out for your headbands whenever Kylee wears hers.