- Sunday: I was as sick as a dog....thank you allergies.
- Monday: Kaylie bit another girl in her dance class on the eye....nice.
- Tuesday: It rained, like it has been for the last several days.
- Wednesday: Kaylie spent 3/4ths of the day in Time Out.
- Thursday: I was puked on by Aaron, very randomly.
- Friday: I held a sick, crying kid all day long.
- Saturday: Aaron's still sick, and I'm a week behind on laundry, dishes, cleaning and just about everything else in my life.
Even though all these and more happened this week, I just feel blessed!
I guess it was cause I got to meet up with a few of my High School girl friends.....and they always brighten up my week. Thanks gals...love ya!
Sure we still have no idea where exactly life will take us in the next year, and there's a million other problems in life, I'm content...I feel like I'm where I belong.
So thanks to all of you out there who are keeping us in your thoughts and prayers...we still have a LONG way to go, but we know that sooner or later we will get there.
Hope life is being kind to all of you!